Researchers seek a digital environment where ideas can be exchanged, examined, and applied with tools that empower scientific, medical and technical knowledge. Elsevier’s platforms allow you to find and analyze data from over 5000 publishers via Scopus; access the leading ebooks and journal articles published by Elsevier on ScienceDirect; and manage your research and showcase your profile via free services on Mendeley. These platforms make data and content easier to search, access, analyze, and share.
WHAT WE OFFER
Cross-discipline platforms to support your research journey, enable research and career management, and help you make an impact in your field.
The largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature, delivers an overview of the world's research output in the fields of science, technology, medicine, social sciences and arts and humanities. Content from over 5,000 publishers is easily tracked, analyzed and visualized.
A leading full-text scientific database and home to almost one-quarter of the world's peer-reviewed full-text scientific, technical and medical content. Over 15 million researchers, health care professionals, teachers, students and information professionals rely on ScienceDirect as a trusted source with nearly 2,500 journals and more than 26,000 books titles.
A free reference manager and academic social network that can help you organize your research, collaborate with others online, and discover the latest research. To make Mendeley available to your institution, learn about the Mendeley Institutional Edition.Get Mendeley
Mendeley Institutional Edition
WHAT WE SUPPORT
Elsevier’s research platforms support the research journey, from idea incubation, through conducting research, to impact analysis.
- Review literature from over 5,000 publishers on Scopus
- Track authors with the Scopus Author Evaluator
- Explore more through ScienceDirect Recommended Articles
- Discover papers and public groups on Mendeley
- Find collaborators with the Scopus Author Identifier
- Analyze an author with the Scopus Author Evaluator
- View an author's h-index on Scopus
- Identify partners with the Scopus Affiliation Identifier
- Create private or public Mendeley groups
- Jump-start your career with resources for Early Career Researchers
- Access journals and books on ScienceDirect including open access materials
- Try the ScienceDirect mobile article and learn about remote access methods
- Learn what other researchers read with ScienceDirect Recommended Articles
- Gain deeper understanding from images and media embedded in articles on ScienceDirect
- Link from Scopus to full-text from over 5,000 publishers
- Export ScienceDirect and Scopus data to reference managers like Mendeley
- Share and collaborate with documents on Mendeley across any device
- Stay up-to-date with ScienceDirect Alerts
- Publish your research paper with Elsevier
- Choose where to publish with the Scopus Journal Analyzer and journal impact metrics IPP, SNIP and SJR
- Publish your book or article with Elsevier
- Enrich your article with additional media assets
- Consider open access publishing
- Manage your profile on Mendeley and Scopus
- Claim your identity through Scopus integration with ORCID
- Communicate your research to colleagues and peers
- Measure impact with the Scopus Altmetric feature
- See your article downloads with ScienceDirect Article Usage Alert
- Track your performance with the Scopus Citation Tracker