Online access request formWelcome to the webpage for the management of gratis subscriptions of Elsevier’s Science & Technology Journals. Historically, gratis subscriptions have taken the form of print subscriptions. With electronic publishing now well established, and the cutting edge functionality of Elsevier’s e-journals outstripping the print version in value to the user, we have revised our gratis subscription policy and, from 1 January 2011, will supply these subscriptions in e-format only.
Benefits of accessing the journal online include:
- citable articles accessible on average 7 weeks faster
- easily accessible online archive
- easier and deeper search & discovery
- access to relevant supplementary material
- links to relevant external databases such as Reaxys, Pangaea, PDB protein viewer
- personalised settings and alerting
The online access request form for queries from letters dated December 2010 and February 2011 is now closed.
Any further queries regarding gratis subscriptions of Elsevier’s Science & Technology Journals should be via your Publishing Contact.