Elsevier Clinical Solutions is singularly focused on helping our customers improve clinical outcomes. To improve care, we must all work together to positively impact care at every stage in the patient journey.
Elsevier offers solutions that address the needs of care providers and patients. We help healthcare organizations and educational institutions empower clinicians and patients while improving administrative excellence, care and financial outcomes. We work with our customers to incorporate trusted content into clinical workflows, optimize IT investments and collaborate with clinical and revenue cycle teams to ensure they have the skills, best practices and competencies necessary to maintain consistent top performance and reduce variability in care delivery.
Who Uses Clinical Solutions?
Elsevier provides over 25% of the world’s clinical content and serves over 20 million healthcare professionals. We serve:
- Healthcare institutions, such as hospitals, long-term care facilities, and managed care organizations
- Individual practitioners and clinicians including physicians, nurses, pharmacists, therapists, and others
- Retail pharmacies and clinics
- Academic institutions and students
- Electronic health record (EHR/EMR) and other health information technology (HIT) companies
- Government agencies
- Professional and trade associations
Our Products and Services
Our products and services are designed to help your caregivers, professionals, and students improve practice, encourage broad and deep adoption of exceptional professional practice guidelines and promote a culture of quality across the enterprise or academic institution. We'll help you accomplish this by providing solutions in the areas of: