2013 - global by subject
Physical, Formal and Applied Sciences
Health & Medical Sciences
Health & Medical SciencesElsevier Foundation Awards for Early Career Women Scientists in the Developing World - visit award page
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Dr. Adediwura Fred-Jaiyesimi (Pharmacology and medicinal plants), Department of Pharmacognosy, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Nigeria.
- Central and South Asia: Dr. Nasima Akhter (Medical Sciences), Center for Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound, the Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission, and Dhaka Medical College Hospital Campus in Bangladesh.
- Latin America & the Caribbean: Dr. Dionicia Gamboa (Molecular Biology/parasitology), Department of Cellular and Molecular Sciences and Institute of Tropical Medicine & Alexander Von Humboldt, Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima, Peru.
- East and Southeast Asia and the Pacific: Dr. Namjil Erdenechimeg (Biochemistry), Institute of Chemistry and Chemical Technology, Mongolian Academy of Sciences, Mongolia.
- Arab region: Dr. Huda Omer Basaleem (Community and Public Health), Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Aden University, Yemen.