SciVal Funding helps researchers, administrators and research development professionals find new funding opportunities.
In addition, by reviewing award history you can gain awareness of new sponsors that match your research interests, along with details of investigators who have successfully won grants in the past.
SciVal Funding comprehensively covers grants from Australia, Canada, European Commission, India, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
SciVal Funding covers 8,788 sponsors across the globe.
- Search and browse comprehensive, accurate and current funding opportunity content
- Discover new sources of funding, especially smaller foundations or charities that may be interested in investing in less traditional projects. Use search results to identify these funders and link through to a full list of available active opportunities
- Intelligent filtering options ensure that country specific opportunities and eligibility criteria are highlighted
- Access award data for funding performance measurement, evaluation and strategic planning
- Gain insight into award history to see which researchers and projects have received funding in the past
- Find potential collaborators and identify principal investigators working in areas of interest similar to your own
- Avoid missing out on relevant opportunities through targeted funding recommendations and e-mail alerts based on pre-populated publication profiles
- Locate funding opportunities in new areas of interest by adding new keywords and eligibility criteria to your profile
A wide range of accurate, current grant data is captured directly from the sponsor websites.
All federal grant-making institutions and selected state or other (local) government agencies
|PrivateAll private foundations providing research funding, either corporate, family or other type of philanthropic giving|
|CorporateCorporations providing research grants and contracts|
|OtherInternational, non-governmental organization (NGO), etc.|