For government agency researchers
ScienceDirect delivers authoritative information that supports researchers in governmental organizations of all levels conduct high-quality research with greater effectiveness and efficiency. Discover the relevant content you need to find answers, gain critical insights and make confident research decisions.
With ScienceDirect, you can:
- Enhance understanding with audio, video and supplementary materials submitted by authors
- Connect directly to contextual information embedded in full-text articles, including NextBio, PANGAEA, Scopus and Reaxys
- Move efficiently from bibliographic references to abstracts or the full text of cited articles with dynamic reference links
- Find graphs, tables, videos and photos by using the dedicated image search
- Save time by personalizing features that save, edit, re-run and combine searches
- Get advanced access to peer-reviewed articles accepted for publication through Articles in Press
- Stay up-to-date with developments happening across scientific, technical and health disciplines
For librarians & information professionals
Your patrons depend on you to provide them with the most current and trusted resources available. ScienceDirect supports your efforts with efficient tools, reports, training materials and more.
- Easily manage your account settings and user IDs, grant remote access to users and add a logo or an image with the Admin Tool
- Understand user behavior and improve collection management decisions with Usage Reports
- Manage the details of your library's subscriptions with Electronic Holdings Reports
- Receive Title Alerts about new, changed, transferred and discontinued titles
- Take advantage of flexible subscription and purchase models, from single journal articles to annual subscriptions, to book collections and title-by-title options
Take advantage of these additional services and tools designed to help you:
- Promote ScienceDirect to your library community with resources available from the ScienceDirect Resource Library.
- Elsevier's free Library Connect Newsletter keeps you connected with information industry best practices, issues, trends and events, as well as Elsevier product and service news