Top books coming to ScienceDirect in Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology
We are following up with you on the customized insights report you received last week with a preview of the upcoming books that would be of greatest interest to your users based on the subjects areas they have been reading lately.
Available in 2017
Handbook of Epigenetics, The New Molecular and Medical Genetics, 2nd Edition
Edited by Trygve Tollefsbol
Timely and comprehensive collection of fully up-to-date reviews on epigenetics that are organized into one volume and written by leading figures in the field. Covers the latest advances in many different areas of epigenetics, ranging from basic aspects, to technologies, to clinical medicine. Written at a verbal and technical level that can be understood by scientists and college students . Updated to include new epigenetic discoveries, newly approved therapeutics, and clinical trials.
Microbiology and Molecular Diagnosis in Pathology: A Comprehensive Review for Board Preparation, Certification and Clinical Practice
By Audrey Wanger, Violeta Chavez, Richard Huang, Amer Wahed, Amitava Dasgupta, and Jeffrey Actor
Reviews all aspects of microbiology and molecular diagnostics essential to successfully passing the American Board of Pathology exam. This review book will also serve as a first resource for residents who want to become familiar with the diagnostic aspects of microbiology and molecular methods, as well as a refresher course for practicing pathologists.
Genomic and Precision Medicine, 3rd Edition
Edited by Geoffrey Ginsburg, Huntington Willard, and Sean David
A resource on the state-of-the-art tools, technologies and policy issues that are required to fully realize personalized health care in the area of primary care.
Preview of Books coming in 2018*
- The Handbook of Metabolic Phenotyping
- A Manual of Essential Tools and Opportunities in Research
- Research Program Management Handbook
- Protein Modifomics
- Handbook of Immunoassay Technologies: Approaches, Performances, and Applications
- Overflow Metabolism
- Dynamic Protein Folding
- Case Studies in Physiology
- Spontaneous Pathology of the Laboratory Non-Human Primate
- Experimental and Surgical Techniques in the Rat and Mouse
- Retrovirus-Cell Interactions
- Structural Biology in Immunology
- Ion Channels in Health and Disease
- Developmental and Regenerative Biology
- Regenerative Medicine Translation
*Actual book titles may change or move to publication dates outside 2018.