Meet our thought leaders
As a leader in healthcare elearning, Elsevier is committed to bringing together the most knowledgeable team of experts to ensure the best and most comprehensive curricula available. All our educational solutions are developed by highly regarded professionals with years of experience in the fields of revenue cycle management, coding and compliance.
Deborah Neville, RHIA
Deborah is responsible for Elsevier's online solution of education and tools to improve employee performance for Revenue Cycle, Coding, CDI, and Compliance professionals.
Deborah has earned BS degrees in Management/Human Resources and Social Psychology. She is a Registered Health Information Management Administrator (RHIA). Prior to joining Elsevier, Deborah held positions such as Revenue Cycle Analyst for Mayo Clinic; Compliance Officer; educator; coding manager; and senior consultant. Deborah actively participates on projects important to the healthcare industry.
As an active member of AHIMA, Deborah participated in the Quality Initiatives & Secondary Data Practice Council and served as Chair of the Coding Policy and Strategy Committee and Board member for the Society of Clinical Coding. Deborah actively participates on projects important to the healthcare industry, authoring journal articles, presenting audio-conferences and speaking at national and state conventions.
Lynn-Marie Wozniak, MS, RHIT
Lynn-Marie Wozniak, is a Content Manager and subject matter expert for the Revenue Cycle, Coding and Compliance segment of Elsevier. She has 35 years of experience in hospital reimbursement consulting, health services research, health policy review, and development. She is a recognized expert in patient classification systems, DRG systems, data quality evaluation, and in the analysis and interpretation of case mix data.
Over the years, Lynn has held several elected and appointed positions with AHIMA, NYHIMA, and AdHIMA, including President and member of the Board of Directors of NYHIMA, and member of the AHIMA Council of Accreditation. She is currently Chair of the Commission on Certification for Health Informatics and Information Management (CCHIIM). She is a past recipient of AHIMA’s Professional Achievement Award, and New York Health Information Management Association Distinguished Member.
Sarah Serling, CCS, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CEMC, CCS-P, Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer
Sarah is a Content Manager for Elsevier’s Revenue Cycle, Coding, and Compliance suite of online education courses and tools. Sarah is a certified coder and medical coding instructor with extensive experience in professional and facility coding, auditing, compliance, and revenue cycle management. She is an experienced educator of hospital and professional medical coding curriculum and the author of several popular coding textbooks, resources, and eLearning courses.
Revenue Cycle, Coding and Compliance Advisory Board Members
- Mervat Abdelhak, Ph.D., RHIA, Department Chairman & Associate Professor, University of Pittsburgh
- Sue Chamberlain, MSCTE, RHIA, CCS-P, Network Director of HIM Services, The Christ Hospital
- Gilbert Davis, MHA, RHIA, CCS, CTR, Asst. VP, Assoc. CIO, IS Business Operations & HIM, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- John P. Glatthorn, Practice Director, Optera Healthcare Strategies
- Judy Kelly, RHIA, CHDA, CCS, CCS-P, Senior Director of Health Information Management, Rochester Regional Health System
- Bridgette Kreuder, RN, CCS, AVP Denials Management and Education/Optum 360, Northwell
- James Taylor, MD, CPC, Medical Director of Accountable Care Operations, Iora Health
- Lorena Chicoye, MD, Corporate Medical Director Managed Care, Baptist Health South Florida
- James G. Wall Jr. RN-TN, BSN, MBA, Senior Director Clinical Documentation Improvement, LifePoint Health