Comprehensive coursework designed for clinical documentation improvement specialists, coding staff and physicians.
Elsevier’s comprehensive, enterprise-wide revenue cycle online training and competency management solutions are must-have resources for physician and staff training that lead to better data, improved productivity, faster claim submission, accurate reimbursement, better cash flow, precise quality rankings, and sounder business decisions.
- Over 700 focused, self-paced introductory and advanced lessons to assess knowledge gaps and improve staff performance
- Span the entire revenue cycle continuum, including patient access, coding, clinical documentation improvement, physicians, finance, and more
- Modules that are customizable to target individual learner needs
- Continually updated content based on authoritative resources
Offering both new and experienced Health Information Management professionals the opportunity to expand their inpatient and outpatient coding knowledge.
Education in healthcare compliance enables your organization to run ethically, legally, and efficiently.
Partnered with HFMA, our eLearning courses ensure that executives and front-line staff have the necessary and timely education available when they need it.
Providing basic knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, and pathophysiology of diseases and conditions.
The Elsevier CDI Reference App
Available for Android and iOS phones and tablets, the Elsevier CDI Reference Mobile Application is an invaluable tool in your organization’s transition to ICD-10 and ongoing clinical decision improvement.
Available free from the most authoritative source of medical reference information, this app enables you to easily and quickly find the exact clinical terms or phrases you need to accurately describe – in detail – a specific condition, enabling you to:
- Demonstrate medical necessity for services
- Justify admission and treatment
- Accurately reflect severity of illness
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.