Find, organize and share scientific literature
By automating scientific literature workflows, QUOSA enables users to find, view and share full-text scientific articles instantly. This supports the use of scientific information while helping to control costs by eliminating duplicate purchases.
Documents are stored and organized in a centrally-located, copyright-compliant, cloud-based environment, making remote access easy and secure.
In addition, QUOSA supports searches performed on subscription services, including Embase, ScienceDirect, PubMed and others.
For pharmacovigilance teams seeking a more tailored way to monitor adverse drug events in medical literature faster and more efficiently, QUOSA PV centralizes, organizes, and automates the literature review process.
The key features and benefits of QUOSA include:
- Current awareness: Use alerts to stay current on product, market and competitive developments
- Scalable central life science library: Store scientific literature in a scalable and secure
- Scientific information from anywhere: The QUOSA life science library can be accessed from iPads, PCs and Macs
Ready to take the next step?
- Better use of existing tools: Easily search services you already have access to, such as Embase, ScienceDirect, PubMed, OvidSP and others
- Manage high volumes of content: QUOSA de-duplicates full-text articles and helps prevent purchasing the same article multiple times
How QUOSA works
QUOSA supports searches of subscription services, allowing a centralized way to store and organize documents in a secure, compliant, cloud-based environment. For pharmacovigilance teams, QUOSA PV promotes efficiency and compliance by centralizing the discovery of adverse drug reactions information in medical literature as well as automating information monitoring.
Featured customer story
Donna Sees, an Information Consultant with PharmIntell Consulting, has been a librarian in the medical field for more than 10 years. In this article, she discusses post-market surveillance processes and best practices for medical device companies.
Pharma R&D Today blog
Get a wide range of the latest insights and opinions on pharma-related topics with the Elsevier Pharma R&D blog.
Learn about target identification, big data, new drug discovery, drug safety monitoring, risk mitigation, regulatory compliance and much more.
QUOSA for iPad Provides
Access a repository of knowledge from anywhere. The QUOSA app for iPad provides a direct link to your institution’s content.