As EDC becomes the norm in clinical trials, users look for proven technology that is adaptable, user-friendly and meets their needs for efficiency, cost-effectiveness and regulatory compliance. MACRO is the professional solution.
Key benefits experienced for MACRO users:
- Study definition time is reduced by a powerful study definition tool that requires minimal training and no previous programming skills
- Supports complex study definitions, manage adaptive trials and ensure that patients in the study receive the appropriate treatment.
- eForms designed to the exact needs of the data entry staff
- Real-time edit checks ensure data is instantly validated, with opportunity to correct data entry errors.
- Study workflow optimised through effective communication between study personnel, speeding up the data cleaning and query resolution process.
- Robust tools for data management and reporting to ensure optimal extraction and presentation of study data.
- Rapid return on investment compared with other EDC offerings
- Hosted solution for quick deployment and reduced IT infrastructure and support overheads.
- Validated for compliance with regulatory requirements at a highly competitive price.
This InferMed is pleased to announce that MACRO has been selected by the WWORTH (West Wales Organisation for Rigorous Trials in Health and Social care) Clinical Trials Unit as its clinical data management system. The WWORTH CTU is part of the joint research facility at the Swansea University College of Medicine.
3 February 2014
New NHS Blood and Transplant CTU chooses MACRO EDC
The newly relaunched NHS Blood and Transplant (NHSBT) CTU has chosen InferMed's MACRO as its clinical trials database management system and EDC solution for its vital future clinical research programme.
23 September 2013