Arezzo makes it possible for everyone to receive the healthcare that is right, first time, every time.
Organisations such as UK's National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), medical publishers and research charities establish, evaluate and publish best practice guidelines and pathways. When these are combined with individual patient details in Arezzo, treatment options are recommended specific to the patient at that stage in their care.
Arezzo is laying the foundation for how healthcare will be delivered in the future by National Healthcare organisations. By collating data from personal health records, drug regimens, clinical coding, the use of Arezzo-enabled medical guidelines, can help:
- save costs and improve care within clinician-based call centres
- support patients at home with management of chronic conditions or
- provide early detection of diseases such as cancer.
Arezzo Pathways Users
- Primary Care Organisations
- Acute Care Organisations
- Public Sector Health Organisations
- Private Healthcare Organisations
- Health Insurance Companies
- Accountable Care Organisations
- Healthcare Solution Vendors
Arezzo Pathways Solutions
Arezzo Pathways takes clinically approved best practice guidelines and matches them with each patient to provide a recommended care pathway specifically for that patient. It can reference the latest clinical guidelines and presents robust clinical recommendations to optimise the quality of care.