Chemtiva is the best information solution for solving commercial & scientific feasibility, compliance, and safety challenges in the chemical industryGet started
Already a Chemtiva customer?
If you already have a Chemtiva account, please click the link below to sign in
Share your thoughts
What do you think about the circular economy? How is your company adapting to change? We'd like to know.
Chemtiva at a glance
Discover how Chemtiva helps R&D and EHS professionals find technical answers and insights efficiently
Chemtiva: Risk mitigation & digitization in the chemical industry
Dynamic economic factors are generating challenges and risks for product lifecycles, putting increased pressure on decisions at chemicals and materials companies.
Chemtiva leverages a multitude of technologies to bring critical information together to mitigate risk in new and existing product lifecycles.
What is Chemtiva?
Chemtiva is the best solution for solving commercial feasibility, compliance, and safety challenges in the chemical industry—answering commercial and scientific questions across the entire product lifecycle from R&D to production. It empowers new product development, safety & compliance.
What does Chemtiva do?
Chemtiva aggregates research, toxicology, safety, regulatory, reaction and commercial data from millions of datasets — empowering leaders to instantly access, visualize and share the data their teams need to drive accurate decision making throughout the product lifecycle. It is the only tool that includes both commercial and scientific information necessary for strategic decision making.
How we deliver value
- The most comprehensive commercial and scientific content across entire chemical product lifecycle
- Best-in-class information & data discoverability and visualization
- Tools to enable cross-department collaboration
Who is Chemtiva for?
Chemtiva is an enterprise solution created to reduce risk and enable better decision making for R&D, Engineering & EHS Professionals. Chemtiva covers a range of benefits from business-side strategic decision making to technical-side product development.
- Select components for a formulation
- Assess market competition
- Review material compatibility
- Help ensure health & safety
- Review chemical toxicity
- Comply with regulatory
Engineers & Business Analysts
- Discover commercial suppliers
- Evaluate capital investment decisions
What our customers are saying:
“Google isn’t for scientists. Chemtiva understands you.”Principal Investigator
“I haven’t seen anything that does what you’re proposing with this solution”R&D Manager
What content is included in Chemtiva?
Research & development
Scale-up and manufacturing
Environmental health and safety
- Scientific literature - 5000+ international publishers -
- Industry news - 200+ industry trade publications and 300+ chemical company websites -
- Toxicology - 1M+ substances from 9M+ suppliers -
- Safety datasheets - 750k+ safety datasheets of 17k+ suppliers -
- Regulations - 155K+ substances in 6K+ lists -
- Physical properties (chemicals) - Physical properties summary of chemicals from scientific literature -
- Technical datasheets - 133K+ technical datasheets of 1K+ suppliers -
- Reactions - Reaction pathways summary of 13M+ substances -
- Commerical shipments - Real-time global shipment transaction data; 1 billion shipment records from 8 million companies -
- Product catalogs - 2 catalogs (eMolecules and Sigma Aldrich) -
- Patents - 12 patent offices -
Survey: The future of the circular economy
The circular economy has been gaining traction, but what does the future hold? Please take our short survey and receive a free white paper after sharing your thoughts.