Strong Partnerships & Team Spirit
At Elsevier we recognize that each society’s needs are unique and that all societies deserve a publishing partner who understands their discipline and markets. With this in mind, we provide a personalized service led by an experienced, enthusiastic and accessible team that strives to meet and then exceed expectations, while maximizing the editorial and commercial potential of your journal(s).
We go to great lengths to ensure that our society partners benefit from the best of both worlds: access to the infrastructure, resources, and capabilities of a global organization, combined with the personal, customized approach we know is essential if we are to achieve our shared objectives. What’s more, a spirit of partnership and collaboration, in which your goals drive every step of our relationship, underpin all that we do.
Elsevier is ready to partner with you and ready to support the community you represent. Some publishers look at societies and see only similarities. We value what makes you unique!
- American College of Cardiology (JACC, the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging, JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions)
- American College of Surgeons (Journal of the American College of Surgeons)
- American Urological Association (The Journal of Urology)
- AORN (Association of periOperative Registered Nurses) (AORN Journal)
- European Association of Urology (European Urology)
- Federation of European Biochemical Societies (FEBS Letters, FEBS Open Bio, Molecular Oncology)
- Institution of Chemical Engineers (Chemical Engineering Research and Design, Process Safety and Environmental Protection, Food and Bioproducts Processing, Education for Chemical Engineering)
- Mayo Clinic (Mayo Clinic Proceedings)
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (The Surgeon)