Elsevier Society Partners in Dentistry
The American Association of Endodontists is dedicated to excellence and quality in the art and science of endodontics and to the highest standard of patient care. The Association inspires its members to pursue professional advancement and personal fulfillment through education, research, advocacy, leadership, communication and service.
Journal: Journal of Endodontics
The AAO is dedicated to:
- Ethically advancing the art and science of orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics worldwide.
- Improving the health of the public by promoting quality orthodontic care, the importance of overall oral healthcare, and advocating for the public interest.
- Educating the public about the benefits of orthodontic treatment and the educational qualifications of orthodontic specialists.
- Supporting AAO members in the practice of orthodontics.
Our mission is to enhance surgical excellence through education and to promote fellowship amongst oral and maxillofacial surgeons. All information provided about the oral and maxillofacial specialty on this website is meant to complement, not replace, information from a healthcare professional; the content of this website is edited and regularly monitored by the ACOMS Professional Staff.
- Shape and advance the scientific base in OMR by fostering research
- Improve quality of patient care
- Improve access to services
- Support existing and nurture new OMR residency programs
- Promote an optimal socio-economic environment for OMR.
The American Academy of Oral Medicine (AAOM), founded in 1945, is the membership organization representing the discipline of oral medicine. Our membership provides care to thousands of our nation’s youth and adults whose underlying medical condition affects oral health and the delivery of dental care.
American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
The American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology (AAOMP) endeavors to represent the interest of oral and maxillofacial pathologists (OMPs) within the profession itself, in the dental and medical community, and to the public at large.
This American Dental Association video highlights how the ADA has always been a patient-centered, science-based and ethically-driven association. It captures the ADA's spirit and what the ADA strives to be.
Founded in 1859, the not-for-profit American Dental Association is the nation's largest dental association, representing more than 159,000 dentist members. Since then, the ADA has grown to become the leading source of oral health related information for dentists and their patients. The ADA is committed to its members and to the improvement of oral health for the public. The ADA's vision is to be the recognized leader on oral health with its mission to help all members succeed.
The Association for Dental Sciences of the Republic of China (ADS-ROC) was founded In May 1977 and is the oldest and most representative academic and professional dental organization in Taiwan. It was established to fulfill the following missions in order to elevate the standards of dental sciences and promote the oral health education:
- To advance research and development on dental sciences
- To promote the research and development of dental education
- To elevate the research and improvement on oral health education
- To organize seminars on dental sciences
- To publish journals on dental sciences
- To assist in developing the laws, regulations and policies for dental practice
- To promote international cooperative program on dental sciences
- To comply with governmental activities and projects related to dental sciences
Journal: Journal of Dental Sciences
CEO's mission is as follows:
- Promote excellence in orthodontics
- Act as a catalyst in continuing education for the Society's members and also for all health services professionals interested in technological, scientific and clinical developments in the field.
- Help CECSMISTES students transition into the professional world by assisting them and facilitating their passage.
Journal: International Orthodontics
Craniofacial Research Foundation
Prosthodontics specializes in replacing missing or deficient teeth and/or jaws with artificial substitutes.
This treatment resolves problems with oral functions and appearance, thus maintaining the health of patients and improving the quality of life.
Our society is committed to the development and study of new materials and innovative treatment skills, which are related Prosthodontics.
Journal: Journal of Prosthodontic Research
The purpose of this Association is to develop dental science in order to improve dental care and contribute to the welfare of citizens and human beings.
Journal: Japanese Dental Science Review
Japanese Association for Oral Biology
Japanese Association for Oral Biology consists of seven research divisions, namely anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, microbiology, pathology and histology-embryology. The Society is devoted to the development of biosciences including clinical dentistry.
Journal: Journal of Oral Biosciences
The purpose of the Japanese Society of Pediatric Dentistry (JSPD) is to offer specialized dental care for children throughout the world to help them maintain healthy growth. In addition, the JSPD is committed to making great efforts to establish training for specialists in pediatric dentistry, provide new and important information based on scientific evidence, and encourage development of new technologies related to dental treatment for children in all part of the world. Finally, the JSPD will continue to promote academic activities for improving the oral health of children.
Journal: Pediatric Dental Journal
Founded in 1918, the purpose of the Japanese Stomatological Society is to investigate the morphology and function of the oral region and to promote fundamental and clinical studies for various diseases originating in that region with the aid of both medical and dental sciences.
Journal: Oral Science International
To provide students with a quality education, conduct valuable research, serve the national and international societies and contribute to Saudi Arabia’s knowledge society through learning, creativity, the use of current and developing technologies and effective international partnership.
Founded in 1967, the Chilean Society of Periodontology, nonprofit organization, represents the majority of Periodontology specialists in the country. Since its foundation, its mission has been to promote the study, dissemination, progress and improvement specialty through conferences, seminars and other media to report on the problem of periodontal health in the population.
Founded in 1989, the Chilean Society of Oral Implantology, nonprofit organization, represents the majority of specialists in Oral Implantology in the country. Since its foundation, its mission has been to encourage and contribute to the study, research, development and dissemination of diseases of the stomatognathic system, through conferences, seminars and other media.
Founded in 1967, the Chilean Society for Prosthetics and Oral Rehabilitation, nonprofit organization, represents the majority of specialists in Oral Prosthetics and Rehabilitation in the country. Since its foundation, its mission has been to promote the study, dissemination, progress and development of the discipline of Oral Rehabilitation and promote public dental health.
Our mission as Fellows in the Pierre Fauchard Academy is to recognize and grow leaders in the dental profession, their communities and society.
Journal: Dental Abstracts
Pierre Fauchard Academy (India Section)
The Society has sought over the past years to lift the level of specialty dermatology and skin surgery and provide all contribute to achieving this goal. It took it upon themselves to organize international conferences and attract talented in the dermatology field and its various branches.
Journal: Journal of Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery
The Singapore Dental Association (SDA) is the professional association of dentists dedicated to serving both the public and the profession of dentistry. The Association promotes the profession of dentistry by enhancing the integrity and ethics of the profession and strengthening the patient / dentist relationship. The SDA fulfills its public and profesional mission by providing services and through its initiatives in continuing education, research and the development of standards.
Journal: Singapore Dental Journal
The Portuguese Society of Stomatology and Dental Medicine (SPEMD) is a scientific nonprofit organization, founded on June 21, 1919. It consists of dentists, stomatologists and dental medicine students.
Among other objectives, the Scientific Society is dedicated to the study and contribution to scientific progress on Stomatology and Dental Medicine and to the defense of the prestige and dignity of its members and the professional practice of both Stomatology and Dental Medicine. To achieve these, SPEMD promotes every year several high quality scientific events, with the Annual Congress and the quarterly published scientific journal being the most important. It also promotes, every year, a Research Award, a Scientific Congress Award and scholarships for member´s participation abroad on scientific meetings.
Journal: Giornale Italiano di Endodonzia
The objectives of the Academy are:
- To provide a forum for the exchange of information on all aspects of dental materials;
- To enhance communication between industry, researchers and practicing dentists;
- To encourage dental materials research and its applications;
- And to promote dental materials through its activities.
Journal: The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
The Japanese Orthodontic Society (JOS), established in 1926 is a leading society in the orthodontics field in Japan.
The aim of JOS is to advance orthodontic research and practice.
Journal: Orthodontic Waves
Journal: Revista Odontológica Mexicana
The purpose of the WFO is to advance the art and science of orthodontics throughout the world. As stated in the WFO Bylaws, the WFO purpose will be accomplished by fulfilling the following objectives:
- Encourage high standards in orthodontics throughout the world;
- Encourage and assist in the formation of national associations and societies of orthodontists when requested;
- Encourage and assist in the formation of national and regional certifying boards in the field of orthodontics when requested;
- Promote orthodontic research;
- Disseminate scientific information;
- Promote desirable standards of training and certification for orthodontists;
- Organize the International Orthodontic Congress to be held at least once every five years.