Announcing Elsevier’s New Transportation Book Program
Thinking about writing a Transportation book? Elsevier has expanded its long-time commitment to Transportation by offering to publish books to complement our notable Transportation journals program.
Our publishing team is actively searching for dynamic authors to help us publish research driven and applied reference books that educate transportation researchers, students, practitioners, and public officials solve today’s - and tomorrow’s - transportation challenges.
Why write a Transportation book for Elsevier?
- Make a contribution to the Transportation field that advances your career.
- Expand the readership of your ideas.
- Be seen as a Transportation thought leader.
- Influence Transportation policy to make the world a better place.
- Benefit from collaborative marketing efforts with our Transportation journals program headed up by Chris Pringle, Executive Publisher, Transportation Journals.
- Your book will be available on our online scientific content platform, ScienceDirect, bringing your work to more than 16 million users.
To assist you in publishing a world-class book or journal article, you can access free online lectures, interactive training courses, and professional advice from industry experts on Elsevier’s Publishing Campus.
We are seeking the following book types:
- Research monographs in emerging areas
- Application-oriented foundational content
- Edited collections on key trends in applied research
- Handbooks for professional and academic readers
We are looking for books on the following topics:
- Transportation Behavior (Societal and Individual)
- Transportation Economics
- Transportation Environmental Impacts
- Transportation Management
- Transportation Modeling , Systems, and Operations
- Transportation Policy and Planning
- Transportation Safety and Security
- Urban Transportation
For more information, contact:
Senior Acquisitions Editor, Transportation