Welcome to the educational research journals area of Elsevier. Elsevier is a leading publisher in the field of educational research, publishing highly respected, peer-reviewed journals.
To explore our range of journals, click on the Journals tab above.
The Editors of Computers & Education have published two Editorials aimed at helping identify best practices and offering guidance on Quantitative and Qualitative research methodologies. You can find the Editorials in Volumes 91 and 106 of the journal and via the links below:
- Some recommendations for the reporting of quantitative studies
- Some guidance on conducting and reporting qualitative studies
Elsevier is proud to sponsor the BERA Conference in 2017
We look forward to seeing you there between 5th and 7th Septmeber 2017.
New Audioslides from Learning and Individual Differences
Some children do not learn even while paying attention: Their focus is on winning
New special issue from Learning and Instruction
Student engagement and learning: theoretical and methodological advances
New open access special issue from International Journal of Educational Development
Find out more
New Editors' Choice selection for Learning and Instruction
Read the articles now for free
PROSE Awards 2016 - Best New Journal (Humanities & Social Sciences) Honourable Mention
Elsevier are very pleased to announce that Learning, Culture and Social Interaction has received an Honourable Mention in Best New Journal (Humanities & Social Sciences) category, at the American Publishers Awards for Professional and Scholarly Excellence (PROSE) Award Ceremony in Washington D.C.
Open Access Options
Elsevier educational research journals offer you a choice in how you wish to disseminate your research - either by publishing it as a subscription article or as an open access article. To find out more about open access options, visit our open access webpage.
Discounted Society Personal Subscription Rates
Reduced personal journal subscriptions are available for various journals to members of:
- African Evaluation Association
- American Evaluation Association
- Association for Educational Research
- British Association for International and Comparative Education
- Comparative and International Education Society
- Eastern Evaluation and Research Society
- European Association for Research in Learning and Instruction
- International Association for Educational Assessment
- Consortium for Research on Educational Accountability and Teacher Education
Contact your regional sales offices for more information.
Keep up-to-date with our journals
Elsevier Educational Research Social Media channels:
We also invite you to sign-up to our Preference Centreand specify exactly the kind of email communication you would like to receive from us