Welcome to the educational research journals area of Elsevier. Elsevier is a leading publisher in the field of educational research, publishing highly respected, peer-reviewed journals.
To explore our range of journals, click on the Journals tab above.
Elsevier at AERA 2016
Come and visit us at booth #509 at the American Educational Research Association annual meeting in Washington DC to:
- Learn about the wide range of journals published by Elsevier
- Find out how to get published, including more about how to publish your article open access
- Find out how you can enhance and promote your article and get your research noticed
We would also like to invite you to attend one of the Round Table sessions with one of our journal Editors:
- Saturday 9th April, 10.35-12.05. Convention Centre, Level 2, Exhibit Hall D Section B
- Learning and Instruction – Jan Vermunt
- Educational Research Review – David Gijbels
- Saturday 9th April 12:25-1:55. Convention Centre, Level 2, Exhibit Hall D Section A
- Teaching and Teacher Education – Jenny Gore
- The Journal of Mathematical Behavior – Elizabeth Uptegrove
- Sunday 10th April 10:35-12:05. Convention Centre, Level 2, Exhibit Hall D Section A
- Studies in Educational Evaluation – Peter van Petegem
- Sunday 10th April 14:45-16:15 Convention Centre, Level 2, Exhibit Hall D Section A
- International Journal of Educational Research – Allen Thurston
PROSE Awards 2016 - Best New Journal (Humanities & Social Sciences) Honourable Mention
Elsevier are very pleased to announce that Learning, Culture and Social Interaction has received an Honourable Mention in Best New Journal (Humanities & Social Sciences) category, at the American Publishers Awards for Professional and Scholarly Excellence (PROSE) Award Ceremony in Washington D.C.
Congratulations to Michal Miaskiewicz who has won a years personal electronic subscription to Educational Research Review.
New Editorial from Computers & Education:
Some Recommendations for the Reporting of Quantitative Studies
Open Access Options
Elsevier educational research journals offer you a choice in how you wish to disseminate your research - either by publishing it as a subscription article or as an open access article. To find out more about open access options, visit our open access webpage.
Discounted Society Personal Subscription Rates
Reduced personal journal subscriptions are available for various journals to members of:
- African Evaluation Association
- American Evaluation Association
- Association for Educational Research
- British Association for International and Comparative Education
- Comparative and International Education Society
- Eastern Evaluation and Research Society
- European Association for Research in Learning and Instruction
- International Association for Educational Assessment
- Consortium for Research on Educational Accountability and Teacher Education
Contact your regional sales offices for more information.
Keep up-to-date with our journals
Elsevier Educational Research Social Media channels:
We also invite you to sign-up to our Preference Centreand specify exactly the kind of email communication you would like to receive from us