Call for Book Proposals in Economics and Finance
We are currently seeking to develop new book ideas, and to work with new authors and editors, in areas of potential impact, high topicality and rapid growth across economics and finance.
Our editors and authors represent the fullest range of geographic and subject matter interests across economics and finance. Our books have in common a focus on quality, comprehensiveness and originality of coverage.
They present concrete solutions to the perennial problems of active researchers and advanced graduate students.
Why Publish with Elsevier?
- By working with Elsevier, you will engage in a partnership with a team of highly skilled publishing professionals who support your vision and can offer expert guidance on how to turn your idea into a successful published reality.
- We combine centuries of traditional publishing expertise with innovative ideas, technologies and platforms needed to serve a diverse, fast-changing community in academia and industry.
- As well as publishing in print, our new books are all optimized for delivery in a variety of electronic formats, including publication on the leading full-text scientific database ScienceDirect, which reaches more than 16 million users.
- We have a long-standing commitment to quality, accuracy and reliability in our editorial and production activities, and the global sales and marketing reach to ensure your book is available and discoverable to the readers who need it across the globe.
- We promise a rapid decision on your book proposal from 4-6 weeks after submittal of a proposal document to our editors.
If you have an idea for a new book in any substantial area of economics or finance, or are considering editing or writing a book yourself, please contact Graham Nisbet, Senior Acquisitions Editor for Economics and Finance, at G.Nisbet@elsevier.com. We would love to hear from you.
Have an idea for a book in a related field? Find your Elsevier book editor here: