Books in Psychology
Cutting-edge books and eBooks providing essential information in Psychology
Submitting a book proposal
We are currently seeking to develop new book ideas, and to work with new authors and editors, in areas of potential impact, high topicality and rapid growth across economics, econometrics and finance.
Our editors and authors represent the fullest range of geographic and subject matter interests across economics and finance. Our books have in common a focus on quality, comprehensiveness and originality of coverage.
Submit your book proposal
We invite you to join a community of world-renowned thought leaders who have partnered with Elsevier.
Why publish with Elsevier?
- Partner with a team of highly skilled publishing professionals who support your vision and can offer expert guidance on how to turn your idea into a successful published reality.
- Benefit from our combination of centuries of traditional publishing expertise with innovative ideas, technologies and platforms.
- Make sure your book is optimized for delivery in a variety of electronic formats, including publication on the leading full-text scientific database ScienceDirect which reaches more than 16 million users.
- Enjoy the long-standing commitment to quality, accuracy and reliability in our editorial and production activities.
- Make your book is available and discoverable across the globe thanks to our global sales and marketing reach.
- We promise a rapid decision on your book proposal from 4-6 weeks after submittal of a proposal document to our editors.