Find out which are the most-read articles from our Education and Technology Journals in 2018
Which articles are your colleagues reading? Find out with the most-downloaded articles of 2018* from Computers & Education and The Internet and Higher Education.
Computers & Education
Computers & Education publishes papers on digital technology that enhances education.
- Exploring four decades of research in Computers & Education
- The design of blended learning in response to student diversity in higher education: Instructors’ views and use of differentiated instruction in blended learning
- Evaluating the effectiveness of a game-based rational number training - In-game metrics as learning indicators
- Trends in mobile technology-supported collaborative learning: A systematic review of journal publications from 2007 to 2016
- Effects of interactivity in E-textbooks on 7th graders science learning and cognitive load
The Internet and Higher Education
The Internet and Higher Education addresses online learning, teaching, and administration on the Internet in post-secondary settings.
- Fostering student engagement in online discussion through social learning analytics
- Student perception of helpfulness of facilitation strategies that enhance instructor presence, connectedness, engagement and learning in online courses
- Detecting leadership in peer-moderated online collaborative learning through text mining and social network analysis
- Group awareness increases student engagement in online collaborative writing
- How do medium naturalness, teaching-learning interactions and Students' personality traits affect participation in synchronous E-learning?