Journals in Education
Welcome to the educational research journals area of Elsevier. Elsevier is a leading publisher in the field of educational research, publishing highly respected, peer-reviewed journals.
The Editors of Computers & Education have published two Editorials aimed at helping identify best practices and offering guidance on Quantitative and Qualitative research methodologies. You can find the Editorials in Volumes 91 and 106 of the journal and via the links below:
- Some recommendations for the reporting of quantitative studies
- Some guidance on conducting and reporting qualitative studies
Why publish with Elsevier
- Choice from 14 core education titles, as well as two new open access titles and Social Sciences & Humanities Open
- Open Access Options available
- No Color Charges
- Rapid Publication – quick reviewing and publication times
- Peer Review – rigorous peer review on all published articles
- Global distribution via ScienceDirect
Open access options
Elsevier educational research journals offer you a choice in how you wish to disseminate your research - either by publishing it as a subscription article or as an open access article. To find out more about open access options, visit our open access webpage.
For information on our journals, including how to submit a paper, select a journal from the list below. To view articles on ScienceDirect, select the “Full Text Online” link. Abstracts and sample issues may be browsed and viewed free of charge.
Discounted society personal subscription rates
Reduced personal journal subscriptions are available for various journals to members of:
- African Evaluation Association
- American Evaluation Association
- Association for Educational Research
- British Association for International and Comparative Education
- Comparative and International Education Society
- Eastern Evaluation and Research Society
- European Association for Research in Learning and Instruction
- International Association for Educational Assessment
- Consortium for Research on Educational Accountability and Teacher Education
Contact your regional sales offices for more information.