Journals in Education
Discover quality Education journals with Elsevier
Elsevier offers a range of journals to suit your research in education including:
Teaching and Teacher Education
Computers and Education Open
Learning and Instruction
International Journal of Educational Research Open
Tips from the editors
The Editors of Computers & Education have published two Editorials aimed at helping identify best practices and offering guidance on Quantitative and Qualitative research methodologies. You can find the Editorials in Volumes 91 and 106 of the journal and via the links below:
Open access options
Open access lies at the core of Elsevier’s publishing mission – in fact, today, more than 90 percent of the journals we launch are gold OA and over 1,900 of our subscription titles offer gold OA options. That means finding the right open access home for your research is easy.
Whatever route you choose, publishing with Elsevier means your work benefits from the input of expert editors and reviewers. And if you publish gold open access, it is immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download from ScienceDirect. Our gold OA titles also feature in major indexes and databases.
Discounted society personal subscription rates
Reduced personal journal subscriptions are available for various journals to members of:
- African Evaluation Association
- American Evaluation Association
- Association for Educational Research
- British Association for International and Comparative Education
- Comparative and International Education Society
- Eastern Evaluation and Research Society
- European Association for Research in Learning and Instruction
- International Association for Educational Assessment
- Consortium for Research on Educational Accountability and Teacher Education
Contact your regional sales offices for more information.