UK SciVal User Group 3rd Meeting
Register now! Monday 11th & Tuesday 12th September 2017
We are pleased to announce that the Manchester Metropolitan University will be hosting the third SciVal UK User Group meeting on Monday 11th and Tuesday 12th September, 2017. The event will run from 2:00pm to 5:00pm (followed by dinner) on Monday and from 9:30am to 4:00pm on Tuesday.
The meeting will help you take full advantage of SciVal’s features and functionality by sharing and learning about best practices from other customers, face-to-face. Attendees will include current customers from libraries, research offices, planning offices as well as industry from across the UK. Members of the SciVal, Scopus and Metrics teams will also attend.
The meeting is free to attend for existing UK SciVal Users, although registration is required.
Last year's user group meeting video:
Why should I attend?
- Learn from your peers – How are they using SciVal? Share tips for using SciVal to help develop bids for external funding. How can SciVal support internationalisation and partnering strategies? How can SciVal be used with other products as part of your reporting workflows?
- Have your say – it’s a chance to share your experiences of using SciVal and what’s being asked of you by your academic leaders and senior decision makers. Plus, give us feedback on the product with an opportunity to share your ideas.
- Ask an expert – There will be time to ask for help and advice on how SciVal can help answer your questions.
- Responsible metrics – Which journal metrics are being using for internal reporting. How are you spreading the message about the two Golden Rules and the Responsible Usage of metrics?
- Network – With so many like-minded peers in one place, there has never been a better time to expand your network!