Access to essential biomedical literature
Retrieve the biomedical literature and data needed to inform critical decisions in evidence based medicine, pharmacovigilance and drug and device development.
Get the most relevant biomedical evidence
Easy access to a wide array of biomedical literature is critical to the success of pharmaceutical, medical and life sciences organizations. Critical tasks like literature monitoring for pharmacovigilance, systematic reviews for evidence-based medicine, and efficacy studies for drug and medical device development rely on comprehensive resources and dedicated means to query them.
Embase improves the discovery of biomedical evidence for these critical life sciences functions, delivering relevant, up-to-date biomedical information via an interface designed with these tasks in mind.
With Embase, you have access to:
- Over 31 million records, including all the content available in MEDLINE
- Over 8,500 indexed peer-reviewed journals, including over 2,900 not available in MEDLINE
- Over 1.5 million records added annually, with on average more than 6,000 records each working day
- In-press publications and conference abstracts
- Dedicated query forms for drug, disease and medical device searches along with a PICO query form for systematic reviews
Embase is based on over 40 years of experience in deep indexing of drug, disease and device information and the world’s most comprehensive database. Biomedical researchers know they can rely on Embase.
Please fill in the form to learn how you can get started with Embase. Our Sales team will contact you soon
Select a plan and start with Embase today
Comprehensive support for literature monitoring helps drug and device developers stay compliant with regulatory requirements for adverse event reporting.
Recommended by the Cochrane Collaboration for systematic reviews, Embase helps find biomedical literature to inform clinical decisions that improve patient outcomes.