Elsevier is pleased to present the inaugural SciVal and Scopus European User Conference taking place in the majestic city of Amsterdam at the EYE Film Institute. This event is free to attend for SciVal and Scopus customers from academic institutions and corporates.
We invite research managers, librarians and research leaders to join us for two days to examine the evolving expectations, available solutions, measurements, and best practices associated with the optimization of planning and executing a research strategy. The program will feature presentations from prominent research intensive institutions and subject-matter experts from Elsevier's SciVal and Scopus product teams.
The conference will provide you with a forum to share ideas on how you each utilize Elsevier's research tools. We will be running workshops and plenary sessions over the two days, on various topics.
Who should attend?
European SciVal and Scopus users including:
- Research Leaders
- Research Managers
- Research Administrators
- Corporate R&D Information Managers and Leaders
Thank you for your interest in the SciVal & Scopus 2017 European User Conference. We have reached maximum capacity and online registration is now closed.
Top 5 reasons to attend the conference:
- Share best practices and learn what your peers are doing with SciVal and Scopus
- Learn what's in store for the SciVal and Scopus roadmaps in 2017
- Expand your network and meet with your peers from across Europe
- Generate new ideas and learn new use cases to get more value from SciVal and Scopus
- Meet with the Elsevier team behind SciVal and Scopus including our senior management team, customer consultants, product managers, marketing and UX teams.
Questions? Contact the SciVal Conference team