Elsevier Clinical Skills
Manage competency and provide consistent, evidence-based care
Finally – one solution that integrates CE into your nurses’ competency workflow
For the first time, nurses can earn contact hours as they learn clinical skills and demonstrate competency, moving continuing education (CE) directly into the competency workflow.
With Elsevier Clinical Skills, your organization can standardize education and manage competency among your nurses, therapists, and other health professionals, while offering CE directly as part of a skill activity… At no additional cost!
Skills on the go
Accessible on any mobile device, Clinical Skills combines over 1,900 evidence-based skills and procedures with competency management functionality and CE to help ensure that knowledge and skills are current and reflective of best practices and latest clinical guidelines.Request Demo
Clinical Skills CE follows ANCC educational design criteria assuring the highest standard and most current clinical practice guidelines are used to create evidence-based skills. With over 1,600+ contact hours* currently available, Clinical Skills offers enough CE to save your nurses’ time and money to meet their requirements on:
- License renewal
- Preparation for the certification exam
- Recertification in a practice specialty area
- Individualized professional development
- Annual performance goals
- Career advancement
*Elsevier is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC).
Why Clinical Skills?
- Streamlines skills and procedures development and competency management, allowing you to focus more on patient care.
- Facilitates comprehensive and individualized competency management and remediation, allowing educators to measure a clinician’s critical thinking ability.
- Reinforces evidence-based best practices with ability to electronically complete checklists and customize skills to reflect your organization’s needs.
- Trusted and comprehensive content authored, peer-reviewed and updated annually by nurses, therapists and other clinicians currently practicing in their specialties.
Request a free demo
The best way to see how Clinical Skills and other Elsevier solutions will benefit your organization is to experience it firsthand. Request a demo using your work information and email address, and we’ll be in touch to schedule a time that works for you.