Sustainable Materials and Technologies (SM&T): First Issue Now Online
The first issue of Sustainable Materials and Technologies (SM&T), a new Open Access journal from Elsevier, is now live on ScienceDirect! Sustainable Materials and Technologies (SM&T) is an international, cross-disciplinary and fully open access journal, published by Elsevier, publishing original full-length research articles and reviews in applied or fundamental science of nano -, micro -, meso -, and macro-scale aspects of materials and technologies for sustainable development with special attention to contributions that reduce the knowledge gap between materials science and system designs.
Examples of some of the articles that are available to download and read for free:
- Why Nuclear Energy is Sustainable and has to be Part of the Energy Mix
- Thermoelectric generators: Linking material properties and systems engineering for waste heat recovery applications
- The future of automotive lithium-ion battery recycling: Charting a sustainable course
- A continuously variable transmission for efficient urban transportation
- Chemically modified palm kernel oil ester: A possible sustainable alternative insulating fluid