The 2016 International Data Rescue Award in the Geosciences
Organised by IEDA and Elsevier
FINAL DEADLINE EXTENSION: submissions welcome until 16 October 2016
Submit your entry
Tonominate your project for the International Data Rescue Award, each participantmust fill in a template that describes different aspects of the data rescueproject, taking into account the judging criteria.
- The template is in Word format and can be downloaded here.
- Entrants should complete all fields of the template
- You can add any supplementary files, such as photographs, in PDF or other formats,or supply URLs for linking.
- Totalcombined file size limited to 10MB
- Email your files to Dan Lovegrove (firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line ‘DataRescueChallenge2016’)
- By using the pre-populated subject line you will receive a confirmation email informing you that the submission has been received successfully
- We will be posting descriptions of all participating projects, including selected information provided by participants in their entry, on our competition website.
Need more information? Please contact one of the two organisers: