Welcome to the Elsevier Aquatic Sciences portal. For almost 60 years, we have been a leading publisher in the field publishing highly respected Aquatic Sciences titles, including prestigious society journals, book series, and a range of impressive major reference works. By delivering first class information and innovative tools, we continue to refine our portfolio to serve the research need of educators, researchers and students worldwide.
We are proud to play an integral part within the Aquatic Sciences community and to participate in the advancement of this field. All our journals are available online via ScienceDirect, the essential information resource supplying over 13 million pieces of content. Access free journal sample issues.
Virtual Special Issues
Check out our latest Virtual Special Issues and Article Selections:
- Article Selection: Interactive features in Ocean and Marine Science articles
- Virtual Special Issue: Plastic in the World’s Oceans
- Ocean Wave Climate Virtual Special Issue from Ocean Modelling
- Gulf of Mexico Modelling: Lessons learned from the spill Virtual Special Issue from Ocean Modelling
- Coastal Ocean Modelling Virtual Special Issue from Ocean Modelling
- Core II Virtual Special Issue from Ocean Modelling
- Oceans and Climate Change Virtual Special Issue from Ocean & Coastal Management
- Historical Developments in the Determination of Iron in Seawater Virtual Special Issue from Marine Chemistry
We also invite you to sign-up to our Preference Centreand specify exactly the kind of email communication you would like to receive from us.