The North American Journal of Economics and Finance
A Journal of Financial Economics Studies
The North-American Journal of Economics and Finance publishes high-quality, original manuscripts in financial economics. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Stock market,
• Financial intermediation and capital markets,
• Law and finance, financial institutions,
• Integration of financial markets,
• International finance,
• Corporate governance,
• Information and security markets,
• Behavioral finance,
• Hedging and risk management,
• Corporate financial policy,
• Financial econometrics,
• Other applied topics in micro and macroeconomics.
The journal takes steps to ensure a balance between theoretical and empirical work and, in addition, it aims to provide prompt and constructive reviews to authors. Empirical analyses ought to be replicable. Where relevant, the authors of accepted papers will be encouraged to supply data and computer programs.
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our author services.
Editor: H. Beladi
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISSN: 1062-9408