Science & Sports is a peer-reviewed journal, publishing worldwide high-quality and impactful papers of medical, scientific and applied technical research in the different fields of sports and physical activities: sport medicine, exercise physiology, sport physiology and performance, nutrition, traumatology relating to sport, rehabilitation or adapted physical activities. It facilitates the transfer of knowledge and technology between the clinic, research and practice in physical and athletic activity.
Science & Sports considers for publication articles, reviews, technical or clinical notes and letters to the editors, provided that the methodology and scientific content are of high quality, and that the results will have substantial clinical impact and/or physiological importance.
All manuscripts submitted to Science & Sports are subjected to peer review by international experts, and must:
- Be clear and easy to understand, precise and concise;
- Bring new, interesting, valid information - and improve clinical care or guide future research;
- Be solely the work of the author(s) stated;
- Not have been previously published elsewhere and not be under consideration by another journal;
- Be in accordance with the journal's Guide for Authors' instructions: manuscripts that fail to comply with these rules may be returned to the authors without being reviewed.