Revue de Stomatologie, de Chirurgie Maxillo-faciale et de Chirurgie Orale
The Revue de Stomatologie Chirurgie Maxillo-faciale et de Chirurgie Orale (6 issues/year) publishes research papers and techniques – (guest) editorials, original articles, reviews, technical notes, case reports, images, letters to the editor, guidelines – dedicated to enhancing surgical expertise in all fields relevant to oral and maxillofacial surgery: from plastic and reconstructive surgery of the face, oral surgery and medicine, … to dentofacial and maxillofacial orthopedics.
Original articles include clinical or laboratory investigations and clinical or equipment reports. Reviews include narrative reviews, systematic reviews and meta-analyses.
Since September 2016, Rev Stomatol Chir Maxillofac Chir Orale only accepts and publishes articles in English (occasionally in French, after acceptance by the Editors).
All manuscripts submitted to the journal are subjected to peer review by international experts, and must:
- Be written in excellent English, clear and easy to understand, precise and concise;
- Bring new, interesting, valid information - and improve clinical care or guide future research;
- Be solely the work of the author(s) stated;
- Not have been previously published elsewhere and not be under consideration by another journal;
- Be in accordance with the journal's Guide for Authors' instructions: manuscripts that fail to comply with these rules may be returned to the authors without being reviewed.
Chief Editor Christophe Meyer
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISSN: 2213-6533