SNIP measures contextual citation impact by weighting citations based on the total number of citations in a subject field.
SJR is a prestige metric based on the idea that not all citations are the same. SJR uses a similar algorithm as the Google page rank; it provides a quantitative and a qualitative measure of the journal’s impact.
Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
The Publisher has decided to discontinue the Video Journal and Encyclopedia of GI Endoscopy. Published content will remain available on http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/22120971ScienceDirect and via the website of http://www.videogie.org/Video GIE, the official video journal of the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
Authors in the field of gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures will continue to be served by the following journals - see their journal websites for further submission details:
- http://www.videogie.org/VideoGIE, an official video journal of the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- https://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/719401Arab Journal of Gastroenterology
- https://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/623002Best Practice & Research: Clinical Gastroenterology
- https://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/672743Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- https://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/724708Clinics and Research in Hepatology and Gastroenterology
- https://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/718571Gastroenterología y Hepatología
- https://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/623298Gastroenterology Clinics of North America
- https://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/623300Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Clinics of North America
- https://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/623338Techniques in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
The Publisher regrets any inconvenience to authors, editors and reviewers, and is appreciative of their initial support in trying to get this journal launched.