Transportation Research Part E
: Logistics and Transportation Review
publishes informative and high quality articles drawn from across the spectrum of logistics
and transportation research
. Subjects include, but are not limited to:
- Transport economics including cost and production functions, capacity, demand, pricing, externalities, modal studies;
- Transport infrastructure and investment appraisal;
- Evaluation of public policies related to transportation;
- Empirical and analytical studies of logistics management practices and performance;
- Logistics and operations models, especially with applications;
- Logistics and supply-chain management topics.
aims and scope are complementary to Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Part B: Methodological, Part C: Emerging Technologies, Part D: Transport and Environment and Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour
. The complete set forms the most cohesive and comprehensive reference of current research in transportation science.