SNIP measures contextual citation impact by weighting citations based on the total number of citations in a subject field.
SJR is a prestige metric based on the idea that not all citations are the same. SJR uses a similar algorithm as the Google page rank; it provides a quantitative and a qualitative measure of the journal’s impact.
Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Toxicologie Analytique et Clinique is an international peer-reviewed journal essentially devoted to analytical and clinical toxicology, covering all of the following aspects: clinical, forensic, environmental, occupational medicine, doping, addiction, alternative matrices, and quality assurance. Regulatory and legislative aspects are also being considered for inclusion. It publishes the following material in French and in English:
- Original articles,
- Review articles, which might be suggested by the editorial board,
- Short articles, reserved for innovative results whose scientific interest justifies fast publication,
- Laboratory notes,
- Letters to the editor and letters concerning articles published in the journal,
- Editorials on topics of current interest,
- Reviews of scientific books,
- Conference reports and proceedings, particularly those of the Société Française de Toxicologie Analytique and the Société de Toxicologie Clinique.