SNIP measures contextual citation impact by weighting citations based on the total number of citations in a subject field.
SJR is a prestige metric based on the idea that not all citations are the same. SJR uses a similar algorithm as the Google page rank; it provides a quantitative and a qualitative measure of the journal’s impact.
Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
The journal focuses on scientific and practical sport orthopaedics and traumatology. The journal publishes peer-reviewed articles, reviews and case reports which address topics related to
- sports surgery: arthroscopy, sports orthopaedics and traumatology
- internist sports medicine
- team physician medicine
- movement and training sciences
- imaging techniques
- sport psychology
- sport rehabilitation / physiotherapy
- sports & health care
- and other sports-related topics