• Fundamentals and Physics, such as: classification of effects, physical effects, measurement theory, modelling of sensors, measurement standards, measurement errors, units and constants, time and frequency measurement. Modeling papers should bring new modeling techniques to the field and be supported by experimental results.
• Materials and their Processing, such as: piezoelectric materials, polymers, metal oxides, III-V and II-VI semiconductors, thick and thin films, optical glass fibres, amorphous, polycrystalline and monocrystalline silicon.
• Optoelectronic sensors, such as: photovoltaic diodes, photoconductors, photodiodes, phototransistors, positron-sensitive photodetectors, optoisolators, photodiode arrays, charge-coupled devices, light-emitting diodes, injection lasers and liquid-crystal displays.
• Mechanical sensors, such as: metallic, thin-film and semiconductor strain gauges, diffused silicon pressure sensors, silicon accelerometers, solid-state displacement transducers, piezo junction devices, piezoelectric field-effect transducers (PiFETs), tunnel-diode strain sensors, surface acoustic wave devices, silicon micromechanical switches, solid-state flow meters and electronic flow controllers.
• Thermal sensors, such as: platinum resistors, thermistors, diode temperature sensors, silicon transistor thermometers, integrated temperature transducers, PTAT circuits, thermocouples, thermopiles, pyroelectric thermometers, quartz thermometers, power transistors and thick-film thermal print heads.
• Magnetic sensors, such as: magnetoresistors, Corbino disks, magnetodiodes, Hall-effect devices, integrated Hall devices, silicon depletion-layer magnetometers, magneto-injection transistors, magnistors, lateral magnetotransistors, carrier-domain magnetometers, MOS magnetic-field sensors, solid-state read and write heads.
• Micromechanics, such as: research papers on actuators, structures, integrated sensors-actuators, microsystems, and other devices or subdevices ranging in size from millimetres to sub-microns; micromechatronics; microelectromechanical systems; microoptomechanical systems; microchemomechanical systems; microrobots; silicon and non-silicon fabrication techniques; basic studies of physical phenomena of interest to micromechanics; analysis of microsystems; exploration of new topics and materials related to micromechanics; microsystem-related problems like power supplies and signal transmission, microsystem-related simulation tools; other topics of interest to micromechanics.
• Interface electronics: electronic circuits which are designed to interface directly with the above transducers and which are used for improving or complementing the characteristics of these devices, such as linearization, A/D conversion, temperature compensation, light-intensity compensation, current/frequency conversion and microcomputer interfacing.
• Sensor Systems and Applications, such as: sensor buses, multiple-sensor systems, sensor networks, voting systems, telemetering, sensor arrays, and automotive, environmental, monitoring and control, consumer, medical, alarm and security, robotic, nautical, aeronautical and space measurement systems.
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|317C||2021||Jan 20, 2021||Jan 28, 2021|
|318C||2021||Feb 03, 2021||Jan 28, 2021|
|319C||2021||Feb 18, 2021||Feb 17, 2021|
|320C||2021||Mar 01, 2021||Feb 25, 2021|
|321C||2021||Mar 19, 2021||Mar 18, 2021|
|322C||2021||Mar 26, 2021||Mar 23, 2021|
|323C||2021||Apr 09, 2021||Apr 09, 2021|
|324C||2021||Apr 23, 2021||Apr 19, 2021|
|325C||2021||Apr 30, 2021||Apr 29, 2021|
|326C||2021||May 13, 2021||May 11, 2021|
|327C||2021||May 25, 2021||May 20, 2021|
|328C||2021||Jun 10, 2021||Jun 11, 2021|
|329C||2021||Jun 21, 2021||Jun 17, 2021|
|330C||2021||Jul 14, 2021||Jul 12, 2021|
|331C||2021||Sep 27, 2021||Oct 12, 2021|
|332P1||2021||Dec 16, 2021|
|332P2||2021||Dec 16, 2021|
|333C||2022||Jan 13, 2022|
|334C||2022||Feb 04, 2022|
|335C||2022||Feb 23, 2022|
|336C||2022||Mar 04, 2022|
|337C||2022||Mar 16, 2022|
|338C||2022||Apr 08, 2022|
|339C||2022||Apr 29, 2022|
|340C||2022||May 13, 2022|
|341C||2022||Jun 10, 2022|
|342C||2022||Jun 21, 2022|
|343C||2022||Jul 15, 2022|
|344C||2022||Aug 19, 2022|
|345C||2022||Sep 15, 2022|
|346C||2022||Oct 21, 2022|
|347C||2022||Nov 24, 2022|
|348C||2022||Dec 16, 2022|