Results in Immunology welcomes two types of submissions:
- Full research papers
- Microarticles: very short papers, no longer than 3 pages. They may consist of a single, but well-described piece of information, such as:
- Data and/or a plot plus a description
- Description of a new method or instrumentation
- Negative or intermediate results
- Concept or design study
The acceptance criteria - All papers published in Results in Immunology have undergone full peer review and must be:
• Scientifically sound.
• In compliance with international research and publishing ethics.
• Written in clear, concise and correct English.
• A valid contribution to the existing literature, and of educational value to the specific community and readers.
• Not previously published material.
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our author services.
Please see our Guide for Authors for information on article submission. If you require any further information or help, please visit our Support Center