Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Personalized Medicine Universe, the official peer-reviewed journal of the International Society of Personalized Medicine, aims to publish the highest quality articles in the field of personalized medicine.
Articles can be submitted as review papers, original articles, case reports, and letters to the editor.
The journal provides a forum for exchange of ideas between basic and clinical scientists as well as medical professionals, healthcare organizations, and patients who seek the best strategies for integrating personalized medicine into clinical practice.
The journal covers all aspects of personalized medicine. Key areas include:
• Basic and Clinical Immunology
• Biomarker studies
• Cell, Molecular, and Stem Cell biology
• Cytogenetics, Genomics, Proteomics, and Metabolomics
• Drug discovery and delivery
• Ethical, legal, and social issues in personalized medicine
• Molecular diagnostics
• Orthomolecular medicine
• Preemptive medicine (Personalized prevention)
• Regenerative medicine
• System biology