Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Journal of King Saud University - Engineering Sciences (JKSUES) is a peer-reviewed journal published quarterly. It is hosted and published by Elsevier B.V. on behalf of King Saud University. JKSUES is devoted to a wide range of sub-fields in the Engineering Sciences and JKSUES welcome articles of interdisciplinary nature. Listed below are areas covered by JKSUES:
1) Chemical Engineering such as Mass transfer enhancement, Heat transfer as well as momentum transfer, Catalysis and its characterization, Catalytic chemical reaction, Process synthesis, Chemical and Petrochemical Industries Phosphate manufacturing processing, Material and Electrochemical Industries as well as corrosion and hydrogen production, Desalination, Advanced Process control application, Hydrodynamics of gas lift reactors, Modeling and simulation and other related areas.
2) Civil Engineering such as Structural Engineering, Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics, Environmental Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Survey, Water Resources, and other related areas.
3) Electrical Engineering such as High Voltage, Power System Simulator, Automatic Control, Electronics, Microelectronics, Electrical Communications, Electrical Measurements, Electrical Circuits, Electrical Machines, Nuclear Engineering, Digital Logic, Microprocessor, Telecommunication Engineering, and other related areas.
4) Industrial Engineering such as Manufacturing Processes, CAD/CAM, Operations Research, Control and Automation, Product Design, Motion and Time Studies, Metrology, Human factors, CIM, Maintainability and Reliability, Manufacturing Materials, and other related areas.
5) Mechanical Engineering such as Micro structural Analysis, Heat Treatment, Hardness and Mechanical Tests, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Control, Mechanical Vibration, air conditioning and its application and other related areas.
6)Petroleum Engineering such as Enhanced Oil Recovery, Environmental, Sand Production Control, Formation Damage, and other related areas.
7)Nano Technology, Renewable Energy, Bioengineering and Novel Engineering Applications