Journal of Geochemical Exploration is mostly dedicated to publication of original studies in exploration and environmental geochemistry and related topics.
Contributions considered of prevalent interest for the journal include researches based on the application of innovative methods to:
- define the genesis and the evolution of mineral deposits including transfer of elements in large-scale mineralized areas.
- analyze complex systems at the boundaries between bio-geochemistry, metal transport and mineral accumulation.
- evaluate effects of historical mining activities on the surface environment.
- trace pollutant sources and define their fate and transport models in the near-surface and surface environments involving solid, fluid and aerial matrices.
- assess and quantify natural and technogenic radioactivity in the environment.
- determine geochemical anomalies and set baseline reference values using compositional data analysis, multivariate statistics and geo-spatial analysis.
- assess the impacts of anthropogenic contamination on ecosystems and human health at local and regional scale to prioritize and classify risks through deterministic and stochastic approaches.
Papers dedicated to the presentation of newly developed methods in analytical geochemistry to be applied in the field or in laboratory are also within the topics of interest for the journal.
Submission of studies presenting results related with global and continental-wide geochemical prospecting activities and review articles covering topics of interest for a broad international audience is also encouraged specially when accompanied by cartographic products.
To ensure high quality of both the peer review process and the published papers, associate editors are assigned to individual submissions in accordance with their own expertise.
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|220C||2021||Nov 30, 2020||Dec 04, 2020|
|221C||2021||Jan 12, 2021||Jan 19, 2021|
|222C||2021||Feb 09, 2021||Jan 27, 2021|
|223C||2021||Mar 03, 2021||Feb 25, 2021|
|224C||2021||Mar 26, 2021||Mar 22, 2021|
|225C||2021||Apr 26, 2021||Apr 26, 2021|
|226C||2021||May 27, 2021||May 20, 2021|
|227C||2021||Jun 10, 2021||Jun 09, 2021|
|228C||2021||Jun 24, 2021||Jun 18, 2021|
|229C||2021||Jul 26, 2021||Jul 13, 2021|
|230C||2021||Aug 24, 2021||Aug 16, 2021|
|231C||2021||Sep 24, 2021||Sep 17, 2021|
|232C||2022||Nov 26, 2021|
|233C||2022||Jan 10, 2022|
|234C||2022||Feb 09, 2022|
|235C||2022||Mar 14, 2022|
|236C||2022||Apr 14, 2022|
|237C||2022||May 16, 2022|
|238C||2022||Jun 03, 2022|
|239C||2022||Jun 24, 2022|
|240C||2022||Aug 19, 2022|
|241C||2022||Sep 20, 2022|
|242C||2022||Oct 21, 2022|
|243C||2022||Nov 23, 2022|
|244C||2023||Dec 23, 2022|