Papers dealing with the following aspects of harmful microalgae and cyanobacteria in marine and fresh waters will be considered:
• The distribution, life histories and taxonomy of harmful microalgae;
• The physiology and toxicology of harmful microalgae;
• Harmful microalgal bloom ecology;
• Trophic, socio-economic, public health and aquacultural impacts of harmful microalgal bloom events;
• Occurrence, methods of detection and chemical structure of toxins in harmful microalgae, cyanobacteria, foodwebs and seafood;
• Factors controlling toxin production, biosynthesis and chemical ecology.
Note: Papers dealing with pharmacology fall outside of the scope of the journal.
All papers will be subject to peer review. Authors will receive proofs. The editors, referees, and publisher will make every effort to expedite publication, the co-operation of authors in this task is welcomed.
Cover picture by Joe Hlebica, Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Multi-Media Group
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|101C||2021||Feb 10, 2021||Feb 10, 2021|
|102C||2021||Mar 30, 2021||Apr 26, 2021|
|103C||2021||May 11, 2021||May 18, 2021|
|104C||2021||May 27, 2021||Jun 03, 2021|
|105C||2021||Jun 30, 2021||Jul 30, 2021|
|106C||2021||Jul 07, 2021||Jul 30, 2021|
|107C||2021||Aug 16, 2021||Sep 07, 2021|
|108C||2021||Oct 13, 2021|
|109C||2021||Nov 24, 2021|
|110C||2021||Dec 16, 2021|