We invite the following types of articles, including, but not necessarily limited to:
- Original research reports (including reports of null results).
- Review articles.
- Reports of methodological developments and innovations. We give highest priority to those that focus on the concepts, ideas and philosophical foundations of epidemiologic methods.
- Teaching articles: up-to-date discussions of epidemiologic methods and practices, that achieve excellence in explanation, and that are suitable for use in the classroom or for continuing education.
- Validation studies to inform quantitative bias (uncertainty, sensitivity) analyses.
- Commentaries (invited only).
- Editorials (invited only).
- Letters to the editor.
- International Perspectives: Commentaries on public health issues around the world, especially in developing countries.
- Study Protocols: In-depth descriptions of methods to be used in soon-to-be-launched epidemiological studies.
Global Epidemiology adheres to strict ethical publication guidelines and supports a culture of inclusive and representative publication. For any submission enquiries, please contact the Editor-in-Chief.
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|3C||2021||Jan 03, 2022|
|4C||2022||Dec 22, 2022|