Current Research in Toxicology is a peer-reviewed gold open access (OA) journal and upon acceptance all articles are permanently and freely available. It is a companion to the highly regarded review journal Current Opinion in Toxicology (2018 Citescore 2.27) and is part of the Current Opinion and Research(CO+RE) suite of journals . All CO+RE journals leverage the Current Opinion legacy-of editorial excellence, high-impact, and global reach-to ensure they are a widely read resource that is integral to scientists' workflow.
Current Research in Toxicology publishes original research on the broad range of toxicology subfields and drawing from various, overlapping disciplines, with particular attention to the aspects of:
1. Linking mechanistic toxicity data to apical effects.
2. Addressing vulnerable populations and life stages.
3. Systems toxicology and Computational models.
4. Synthetic biology and other Innovative technologies.
Current Research in Toxicology builds on Elsevier's reputation for excellence in scientific publishing and long-standing commitment to communicating reproducible biomedical research targeted at improving human health.
- Expertise - Editors and Editorial Board bring depth and breadth of expertise and experience to the journal.
- Speed - Submission and peer review is fast, and publication of final manuscripts is instantaneous.
- Discoverability - Articles get high visibility and maximum exposure on an industry-leading platform that reaches a vast global audience.
Ethics in Publishing: General Statement
The Editor(s) and Publisher of this Journal believe that there are fundamental principles underlying scholarly or professional publishing.
For more information, please refer to: https://www.elsevier.com/conflictsofinterest
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|2C||2021||Dec 14, 2021|
|3C||2022||Dec 13, 2022|