• Show new trends in and options for the use of Information and Communication Technology in industry;
• Link or integrate different technology fields in the broad area of computer applications for industry;
• Link or integrate different application areas of ICT in industry.
General topics covered include the following areas:
• The unique application of ICT in business processes such as design, engineering, manufacturing, purchasing, physical distribution, production management and supply chain management. This is the main thrust of the journal. It includes research in integration of business process support, such as in enterprise modelling, ERP, EDM.
• The industrial use of ICT in knowledge intensive fields such as quality control, logistics, engineering data management, and product documentation will certainly be considered.
• Demonstration of enabling capabilities of new or existing technologies such as hard real time systems, knowledge engineering, applied fuzzy logic, collaborative work systems, and intelligence agents are also welcomed.
• Papers solely focusing on ICT or manufacturing processes may be considered out of scope.
A continuous quality policy, based on strict peer reviewing shall ensure that published articles are:
- Technologically outstanding and front-end
- Application-oriented with a generalised message
- Representative for research at an international level
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our author services.
Please see our Guide for Authors for information on article submission. If you require any further information or help, please visit our Support Center
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|124C||2021||Dec 17, 2020||Dec 17, 2020|
|125C||2021||Jan 27, 2021||Feb 10, 2021|
|126C||2021||Feb 18, 2021||Feb 18, 2021|
|127C||2021||Mar 12, 2021||Mar 04, 2021|
|128C||2021||Apr 14, 2021||Apr 09, 2021|
|129C||2021||May 25, 2021||May 18, 2021|
|130C||2021||Jun 18, 2021||Jun 14, 2021|
|131C||2021||Jul 23, 2021||Aug 02, 2021|
|132C||2021||Sep 24, 2021|
|133C||2021||Nov 11, 2021|
|134C||2022||Dec 17, 2021|
|135C||2022||Jan 03, 2022|
|136C||2022||Feb 08, 2022|
|137C||2022||Mar 17, 2022|
|138C||2022||Apr 25, 2022|
|139C||2022||Jun 01, 2022|
|140C||2022||Jul 07, 2022|
|141C||2022||Aug 15, 2022|
|142C||2022||Sep 21, 2022|
|143C||2022||Oct 28, 2022|
|144C||2023||Dec 06, 2022|