Please be advised that the journal does not accept full length research or review articles. Please consult our guide for authors for more details.
Case Studies in Chemical and Environmental Engineering (CSCEE) is an alternative Open Access Journal platform for the rapid publication of innovative, focussed, and concise content on a broad range of topics, contributing primarily to new knowledge underpinning the Sustainable Development Goals.
Rapid scientific dissemination is essential in the modern world where countless ideas and solutions are invented, developed, and launched within a very short time. A key feature of CSCEE is an emphasis on the swift review and publication of specialised and focussed content that is typically beyond the mould of traditional journals. CSCEE therefore aims to publish succinct, highly focused and well-structured manuscripts offering:
- Case or pilot studies,
- Short communications,
- Proof-of-concept investigations,
- Mini reviews (by consultation with the editors before submission),
- Research perspectives,
- (Short) original research papers.
CSCEE particularly welcomes manuscripts that incite much needed scientific exchange between academia and the industry thus bridging the gap between the two communities.
CSCEE especially welcomes contributions to address topics that are emerging or require timely attention in chemical and environmental engineering. The journal covers a wide range of processes and technologies in 8 main areas including (but not limited to) the following:
Environmental Engineering Applications
- Water (such as biological and sustainable wastewater treatment and membrane processes)
- Air (such as persistent organic air pollutants, air quality monitoring, indoor air quality)
- Soil (such as soil stability and erosion, soil hydrology and biodiversity)
- One Health (such as human environmental health and risk assessment, ecology)
Chemical Engineering Applications
- Resource Recovery (such as decontamination efforts/technologies, and circular economy principles)
- Energy (oil & gas, combustion, renewable energies)
- Biotechnologies (bioreactors for sustainable energy, biosensors, bioremediation)
- Chemical Processes (process intensification, catalysis, waste reduction in chemical/pharma/agrofood/textile/tannery/paper industries)
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|3C||2021||May 19, 2021||May 18, 2021|
|4C||2021||Dec 09, 2021|
|5C||2022||May 10, 2022|
|6C||2022||Dec 09, 2022|