• Electrified interfaces (electric double layers, adsorption, electron transfer, protein electrochemistry, basic principles of biosensors, biosensor interfaces and bio-nanosensor design and construction.
• Electric and magnetic field effects (field-dependent processes, field interactions with molecules, intramolecular field effects, sensory systems for electric and magnetic fields, molecular and cellular mechanisms)
• Bioenergetics and signal transduction (energy conversion, photosynthetic and visual membranes)
• Biomembranes and model membranes (thermodynamics and mechanics, membrane transport, electroporation, fusion and insertion)
• Electrochemical applications in medicine and biotechnology (drug delivery and gene transfer to cells and tissues, iontophoresis, skin electroporation, injury and repair).
• Organization and use of arrays in-vitro and in-vivo, including as part of feedback control.
• Electrochemical interrogation of biofilms as generated by microorganisms and tissue reaction associated with medical implants.
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our author services.
Please see our Guide for Authors for information on article submission. If you require any further information or help, please visit our Support Center
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|137C||2021||Dec 03, 2020||Dec 09, 2020|
|138C||2021||Feb 04, 2021||Feb 19, 2021|
|139C||2021||Mar 01, 2021||Mar 04, 2021|
|140C||2021||Jun 16, 2021||Jun 15, 2021|
|141C||2021||Aug 12, 2021||Aug 11, 2021|
|142C||2021||Oct 14, 2021|
|143C||2022||Dec 16, 2021|
|144C||2022||Jan 27, 2022|
|145C||2022||May 12, 2022|
|146C||2022||Jul 07, 2022|
|147C||2022||Sep 01, 2022|
|148C||2022||Oct 27, 2022|
|149C||2023||Dec 22, 2022|