Journal of Reproductive Immunology
The International Journal for Experimental and Clinical Reproductive Immunobiology
Affiliated with the European Society of Reproductive Immunology and with the International Society for Immunology of Reproduction
The aim of the Journal of Reproductive Immunology is to provide the critical forum for the dissemination of results from high quality research in all aspects of experimental, animal and clinical reproductive immunobiology.
This encompasses normal and pathological processes of:
* Male and Female Reproductive Tracts
* Gametogenesis and Embryogenesis
* Implantation and Placental Development
* Gestation and Parturition
* Mammary Gland and Lactation.
* Infectious disease, including STDs
* Mucosal Immunology
* Cytokines and Other Immune Mediators
* Reproductive Immunotherapies
* Developmental Immunology
* Immunology of Reproductive Cancers
* Application of Immunological Techniques in Eluciation of Reproductive Processes or Dysfunction.
Chief Editors Prof. Petra Arck , Joanne Kwak-Kim ,Prof. Shigeru Saito
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISSN: 0165-0378