Journal of Neuroradiology
The Journal of Neuroradiology is well established among other journals in the fields of neuroradiology, radiology and clinical neurosciences that provide precise and rigorous information on diagnostic and interventional neuroradiology.
The journal publishes original articles, reviews, technical notes and letters to the editors (correspondence section) in English language provided that the methodology and scientific content are of good quality, and that the results will have substantial clinical impact and/or physiological importance.All manuscripts submitted to the journal are subjected to peer review by international experts, and must:
- Be written in excellent English, clear and easy to understand, precise and concise;
- Bring new, interesting, valid information - and improve clinical care or guide future research;
- Be solely the work of the author(s) stated;
- Not have been previously published elsewhere and not be under consideration by another journal;
- Be in accordance with the journal's Guide for Authors' instructions: manuscripts that fail to comply with these rules may be returned to the authors without being reviewed.
Under no circumstances does the journal guarantee publication before the editorial board makes its final decision.The journal is indexed in the main international databases and is accessible worldwide through the ScienceDirect and ClinicalKey platforms.
Editor-in-Chief Laurent Pierot
- Imprint: MASSON
- ISSN: 0150-9861