Journal of Neuroradiology
The Journal of Neuroradiology is a peer-reviewed journal, publishing worldwide clinical and basic research in the field of diagnostic and Interventional neuroradiology, translational and molecular neuroimaging, and artificial intelligence in neuroradiology.
The Journal of Neuroradiology considers for publication articles, reviews, technical notes and letters to the editors (correspondence section), provided that the methodology and scientific content are of high quality, and that the results will have substantial clinical impact and/or physiological importance.
All manuscripts submitted to the Journal of Neuroradiology are first evaluated by the Editor-in-Chief and/or the Associate Editors to see if they are suitable for a peer-review . If yes, then the manuscript is send for peer review by international experts, and must:
- Be clear and easy to understand, precise and concise;
- Bring new, interesting, valid information - and improve clinical care or guide future research;
- Be solely the work of the author(s) stated;
- Not have been previously published elsewhere and not be under consideration by another journal;
- Be in accordance with the journal's Guide for Authors' instructions.
The journal is indexed in the main international databases and is accessible worldwide through the ScienceDirect and ClinicalKey platforms.6 issues/year
Editor-in-chief Professor Douraied Ben Salem
- Imprint: MASSON
- ISSN: 0150-9861