Announcement: From January 2020 Journal of Integrative Agriculture is an open access journal. Authors who publish in Journal of Integrative Agriculture will be able make their work immediately, permanently, and freely accessible.
Journal of Integrative Agriculture continues with the same aims and scope, editorial team, submission system and rigorous peer review.
Journal of Integrative Agriculture authors will pay an open access fee, retain copyright to their published work and the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 user license will be applicable. The Open Access Fee will be requested after peer review and acceptance and will be required for all accepted articles submitted after January 1st 2020. The Open Access Fee for Journal of Integrative Agriculture will be US$ 1000 (excluding taxes).
The author can apply for a waiver of the Open Access fee when submitting a manuscript in the editorial system, and in that case the fee will be covered by the Journal of Integrative Agriculture (CAAS).For full information on publishing your paper in Journal of Integrative Agriculture, visit the Journal's guide for authors or contact the editorial office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
***Journal of Integrative Agriculture publishes manuscripts in the categories of Commentary, Review, Research Article, Letter and Short Communication, focusing on the core subjects: Crop Science, Horticulture, Plant Protection, Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine, Agro-Ecosystem and Environment, Food Science, Agricultural Economics and Management, Agricultural Information Science
- Crop genetics, breeding, germplasm resources
- Crop cultivation, tillage, physiology
- Plant pathology
- Agricultural insect
- Pesticide and weed science
- Horticultural crop (major vegetable and fruit crops) genetics, breeding, germplasm resources
- Horticultural crop (major vegetable and fruit crops) cultivation, physiology, biochemistry
- Animal genetics and breeding, nutrition and metabolism, reproduction,forage science
- Basic veterinary, preventive veterinary, clinical veterinary
Agro-Ecosystem and Environment
- Plant nutrition
- Soil and fertilization
- Soil microorganism
- Agricultural remote sensing
- Food processing
- Food nutrition
- Food quality and safety
- Food biotechnology
- Agricultural economics
- Food economics
- Environmental economics
- Agricultural policy
- Farm management