Journal of Global Antimicrobial Resistance
The Journal of Global Antimicrobial Resistance (JGAR) is a quarterly online journal run by an international Editorial Board that focuses on the global spread of antibiotic-resistant microbes. The Journal aims to track the resistance threat worldwide and to give a comprehensive view of how infectious disease experts are challenging the problem.
Featuring peer-reviewed and up to date articles, reviews and short notes JGAR will cover the topical aspects of antimicrobial resistance proposing themes on:
- resistance mechanisms and gene transfer;
- antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and antiparasitic resistance;
- microbiological and clinical studies stewardship;
- resistance to disinfectants;
- antimicrobial resistance testing detection and diagnostic;
- PK/PD and resistance
- surveillance studies of resistant pathogens affecting humans at the global level, isolated from different hosts and environments.
Editor-in-Chief Stefania Stefani
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISSN: 2213-7165