Journal of Global Antimicrobial Resistance
The Journal of Global Antimicrobial Resistance (JGAR) is a quarterly online journal run by an international Editorial Board that focuses on the global spread of antibiotic-resistant microbes.
JGAR is a dedicated journal for all professionals working in research, health care, the environment and animal infection control, aiming to track the resistance threat worldwide and provides a single voice devoted to antimicrobial resistance (AMR).
Featuring peer-reviewed and up to date research articles, reviews, short notes and hot topics JGAR covers the key topics related to antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and antiparasitic resistance.
- resistance mechanisms and gene transfer;
- molecular epidemiology of resistant organisms;
- resistome and proteome;
- drug-resistant viral emergence in treated and untreated patients;
- microbiological and clinical studies stewardship;
- resistance to disinfectants;
- antimicrobial resistance testing detection and diagnostic;
- viral resistant variants and impact on public health;
- PK/PD parameters and prediction of efficacy;
- surveillance studies of resistant pathogens affecting humans isolated from different hosts and environments.
- resistance and spread in animals and environment.
Editor-in-Chief Stefania Stefani
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISSN: 2213-7165